Being established in your home is very comforting. You like where you live; the neighborhood, location to school, church, stores, banks, etc. But, you just don’t love your house anymore!! It’s outdated, too small, not functional, difficult to get around in, not energy efficient, old and ugly…….
Maybe it’s time to think about:
- Finishing off your basement for added space
- Updating your kitchen and/or bathrooms for better functionality
- Replacing your windows, exterior doors, siding or roofing for better energy efficiency
- Adding on to your small house for more living space
- Replace and update your cabinetry and/or interior doors and trim
- the ideas are endless……..
Sounds like it is time to do a little remodeling, updating or just making some well needed repairs.
As a Building Contractor, we understand that your needs may change, as do styles and colors. You may be at a point that you’d like to update cabinets, refresh your kitchen or bath, or even finish off a lower level. We can provide you with plans to meet your needs as well as your budget.
Find your family needing additional space? Custom Kreations, Inc. can help you discover the hidden potential of adding space by creating a room/suite addition or even building an additional stall onto your garage for extra storage.